Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dump it All Out

  1. Studying for my state certification exam may cause me to lose my mind.  All the stuff I've learned but may or may not remember is making me prematurely gray headed.
  2. Clayton is at the beach this week with my parents which means my house is way too quiet.  But it has also stayed pretty clean.  I would rather have messy and loud.
  3. I started a walk/run app this week.  I'm slow and it's hard.  But I would really like to stick with it.  I need to do this.
  4. We have new floor for the entire house.  Hopefully it will get put down eventually.  I'm crossing my fingers that it will go down before Christmas.
  5. There are two full time openings at the EMS agency I work for.  I have applied for both(different shifts).  I hope that I get one of them.  If not, then that's OK too.  A little more practice under a superior wouldn't be a bad thing either.
  6. Lots of ladies banquets this weekend to attend.  I'm excited.
  7. I have applied to Western Carolina University to get my BS in EMS.  Hopefully I will hear if I get in sometime this month.
  8. After looking at 5 and 7, I kinda feel like I'm in a big waiting room.  Odd!
  9. Must study.

0 comments: