- Studying for my state certification exam may cause me to lose my mind. All the stuff I've learned but may or may not remember is making me prematurely gray headed.
- Clayton is at the beach this week with my parents which means my house is way too quiet. But it has also stayed pretty clean. I would rather have messy and loud.
- I started a walk/run app this week. I'm slow and it's hard. But I would really like to stick with it. I need to do this.
- We have new floor for the entire house. Hopefully it will get put down eventually. I'm crossing my fingers that it will go down before Christmas.
- There are two full time openings at the EMS agency I work for. I have applied for both(different shifts). I hope that I get one of them. If not, then that's OK too. A little more practice under a superior wouldn't be a bad thing either.
- Lots of ladies banquets this weekend to attend. I'm excited.
- I have applied to Western Carolina University to get my BS in EMS. Hopefully I will hear if I get in sometime this month.
- After looking at 5 and 7, I kinda feel like I'm in a big waiting room. Odd!
- Must study.
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Posted by chadandnikki at 11:36 AM