- We leave for Disney World tomorrow. Excited to be there. Not so excited to take a 10/12ish hour road trip starting at 4am.
- But before we head to the happiest place on earth I have a little state test to take this evening. Boo!! It must be done(and passed) to practice as a paramedic but I am really dreading it. A little stressed if you will. But by 8pm EST it will be all over.
- And on the same note. I got accepted in to the EMS bachelor's program at WCU yesterday. I am over the moon about this. I really didn't think I would get in since preference is given to paramedics with experience and at this point I only have experience at a lower level certification. But the Lord graciously smiled on me and I was accepted. Now, where are my financial aid forms?
- Clayton is head over heels in love with his new Legos that his Tram and Bobba got for him last week while he was on vacation with them. He and his Daddy have spent every evening this week at the table building fun things. And making Mom wince every time I see a Lego. I'm still not ready for the Lego adventure but alas I don't think I have a choice.
- I miss my Grandaddy today. He went to Heaven in December and it sometimes it just strikes me how much I'm natured like him and how loved I was by him. And today I miss him. And when I think of Grandaddy, I always think of Johanna and miss her too. Soon and very soon these things won't matter anymore.
- Have ya'll watched Duck Dynasty? If not, you must. I just love it. And I'm not really a TV person.