Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday....I'm in Love

More randoms:

  1. We leave for Disney World tomorrow.  Excited to be there.  Not so excited to take a 10/12ish hour road trip starting at 4am.
  2. But before we head to the happiest place on earth I have a little state test to take this evening.  Boo!!  It must be done(and passed) to practice as a paramedic but I am really dreading it.  A little stressed if you will.  But by 8pm EST it will be all over.
  3. And on the same note.  I got accepted in to the EMS bachelor's program at WCU yesterday.  I am over the moon about this.  I really didn't think I would get in since preference is given to paramedics with experience and at this point I only have experience at a lower level certification.  But the Lord graciously smiled on me and I was accepted.  Now, where are my financial aid forms?
  4. Clayton is head over heels in love with his new Legos that his Tram and Bobba got for him last week while he was on vacation with them.  He and his Daddy have spent every evening this week at the table building fun things.  And making Mom wince every time I see a Lego.  I'm still not ready for the Lego adventure but alas I don't think I have a choice.
  5. I miss my Grandaddy today.  He went to Heaven in December and it sometimes it just strikes me how much I'm natured like him and how loved I was by him.  And today I miss him.  And when I think of Grandaddy, I always think of Johanna and miss her too.  Soon and very soon these things won't matter anymore.
  6. Have ya'll watched Duck Dynasty?  If not, you must.  I just love it.  And I'm not really a TV person.  
OK that's all.  Hopefully I'll report from the DW next week.  Now it's back to cardiology and ambulances.  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Blog - Thus we request you keep me sending such kind of valuable info.thanks a lot to this blog post - GPS Tracking System

Anonymous said...

Get Tech Updates at www.TechTantrik.com
View Funnier Side of Life at at www.TheRoyalPoke.com

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

You fergot one. You're loved by God ...and you rock, girl!!

You’ll loooove our exploded plethora of produce, girl, which’ll plant the seed for YOU to grow to great heights!! PROCEED AT YOUR OWN WISK:

Greetings, earthling. Not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like for us if ya believe/accept: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most extra-blatant, catch-22-excitotoxxins, guhroovaliciousnessly delicious, pleasure-beyond-measure, UltraIdyllic, FirepowerAddiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-real-McCoy-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-rrrock’nNsmmmokin’-hot-deal: PLEASE KEEP HANDS/FEET INSIDE THE WIDE UNTIL WE MADE A CIRCUMFERENCE OF the OUTSTANDING, NEVER-ENDING, THRILLIONTH-RED-MARKER-POSSIBILITIES!!! Puh-leeeze meet me Upstairs. Do that for us. Cya soon, girl…

PS “It is impossible that anyone should NOT receive all that they have believed and hoped to obtain; it gives Me great pleasure when they hope great things from Me and I will always give them more than they expect”
-Our Lord to Saint Gertrude