Thursday, March 19, 2009

They're Back

OK, so we're (Chad and me) back from vacay. It was absolutley awesome to get away with my love for a few days. I truly missed Clayton, had a little melt down Tuesday evening, but I think I recovered fairly quickly. Chad may disagree, but that's OK too.

Clayton was excited to get home to his dog. I don't think he realized that Mom and Dad were around until this morning when I went to get him up. The dog, he noticed immediately.

That's about it for now. I have a Sister's in Faith meeting tonight, and as of right now I wish I could lie down, and sleep until dinner time. Not today though. Maybe I can nap on Saturday. That's the life. Napping.

1 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

i slept all day yesterday then i woke up to eat supper and found your husband in my kitchen hahaha..
but then i went back to bed :]
napping is the life.
Love You!