Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday.........I'm in Love!!

I absolutely love Fridays.  They hold so much possibility.  What is the day gonna bring(the doc isn't on call, so that's promising)?  Is the weekend going to be busy or relaxing(hope, hope, hope)?  So much anticipation, and so little time again until Monday.

On this Friday, I have been given an award from Ms. Pam at Mothering the Mother.   And you know my love for a fill in the blank survery type thingy.  I'm addicted, I just can't help it.  Away we go!


This award does come with a few rules;

1. Answer the survey below...you can only use one word answers!
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. Have Fun!

OK now Let the FUN begin

1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your hair? Pfft
3. Your mother? Lenoir
4. Your father? Traveling
5. Your favorite food? Pumpkin
6. Your dream last night? Angry
7. Your favorite drink? Dr. Mtn Dew
8. Your dream/goal? Flight Paramedic
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Internet
11. Your Fear? Spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Blessed(but I'm already there)
13. Where were you last night? Mom's
14. Something that you aren’t? Calm
15. Muffins? Chocolate
16. Wish list item? Dodge Magnum(Pewter, tinted windows, black wheels, sunroof, leather, V8 Hemi, anybody got one they're just giving away?)
17. Where did you grow up? North Carolina
18. Last thing you did? Facebook
19. What are you wearing? "Fight Like a Girl" T-shirt and blue jeans
20. Your TV? HD
21. Your pets? Emma
22. Friends? Fantastic
23. Your life? Insane
24. Your mood? Anxious
25. Missing someone? Always
26. Vehicle? Dodge Neon(it's a far cry from that Magnum)
27. Something you’re not wearing? Wedding Ring
28. Your favorite store? Walmart(it's obligatory in nature)
29. Your favorite color? Fuschia
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? Jesus
33. One place that I go to over and over? Restroom
34. One person who emails me regularly? Mom
35. Favorite place to eat? The Alamo(but that's just for today, tomorrow it will be different)

So my 6 blogfriends who deserve this award are.......

My SIL Jamie(or Auntie James)
aka Nonna
Mother of the Year(unless I'm receiving the award)
My SIL Amy(she shall now be known as "Card Shark"
Amber bo Bamber
The Hair Queen
Jewelry and a great Doggie Clip
2 Girls and a Boy(nothing better)

OK, that's actually 8 links, but who's counting.  I couldn't decide who to pick, so I just picked ladies that I know in the "real" world.  Sorry fellas.  I also had a little fun with my updated Blogger, and changed the names of the links, beause I'm a little off kilter today.

1 comments:

Pam said...

To funny....I have on a Fight Like Girl t-shirt today......have an awesome weekend!!!!!

Pam