- Currently we're watching the movie "Cars" for the 5th time this week. This is Clayton's newest obsession. Chad and I let him watch something of his choosing first thing in the morning and then the TV's off for most of the day. I'm not a TVaholic(like my husband) so I don't need the TV on all day. I would much rather have my nose in a book. That I could do all day long.
- I finished the summer semester yesterday. Anatomy is all finished. It was difficult but I survived and was pleased how the semester ended.
- EMS classes start in just over 2 weeks. I'm even more excited about that.
- Clayton's Tram got him a "Mack"(from Cars) this week. It was the sweetest thing to see how patient he was for this toy. Anyway he's carried it around all week. Too cute.
- The youth boys that we work with are going camping tonight. The girls are not. This girl doesn't prefer to camp. Instead we're going to shopping tomorrow. Way more awesome than camping.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Posted by chadandnikki at 8:53 AM