I don't have a lot in the way of pics for today. However, let me update you on some of the things you must do in WY, MT, and ID. It might be a short list, but if you're coming this way you should know what is what.
- View the Grand Tetons
- View absolutely all of Yellowstone. The northern part of the park is better with more scenic views, and wildlife, but the southern part does have an awesome lake that has to be seen to be believed.
- Come to Idaho, just to say that you've been to Idaho.
- When you venture over in to potato land you must, and this is an absolute must, eat at Trappers in Driggs, ID. It's a small grill with absolutely amazing food. I had the Teton Burger with fries(hello we're in potato land). Yummy.
- If you are coming to Driggs, ID, then you must stay at either the Best Western or the Super 8. Actually I think that might be the only hotels in town, but that's beside the point. The hotel staff and owners have been so accommodating to our very large and loud group. They have been absolutely wonderful.
- Eat Rocky Mountain Oysters. Get over the gross factor and try something new. Life's short, live it while you have the chance.
- Drink the water in ID. I can't begin to tell you how tasty this water is. It's so very pure tasting. At most of the restaurants we have been to, they actually give you a glass and a pitcher of water when you sit down. It's so very good.
- Talk to the people around you. It's just fun for both parties to make fun of each other's accent. Apparently it's pretty obvious that I'm from Western NC.
- Pretend you're a cowboy or cowgirl for a few days. It's so easy to assimilate out here. Chad's already there. He has the boots, the belt, and can rope a little. It's been fun to watch the others in our group do the same things.
- If you're a horse owner, then you should purchase some tack in a small town. The prices are amazing. Supply and demand in action.
Tomorrow we head back to Jackson Hole, WY to await our flight back to Charlotte, NC bright and early Friday morning. I'm sad to leave this beautiful country behind, but I'm looking forward to Morganton as well. See ya on the flip side.