- Summer weather. It's finally hot here in the south and I couldn't be happier. I absolutely love warm weather.
- The Maxi Dress. It's long and loose. What's not to love?
- Little red heads in short pants that are made like big boy pants. Pockets that take up the entire side of the leg. Too cute.
- Telling our story to the group that I did last night. I really enjoyed that opportunity. I had fun and told our story as honestly as I knew how to.
- A Right to Life walk tomorrow morning. Very excited. We went last year just a few days after we learned about Jo's Trisomy 18. This kind of event has a new meaning to our family. We're hoping that our story can provide hope and value for life.
- Strawberries are in season here in NC. Nothing could be finer.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Posted by chadandnikki at 4:03 PM