What do an 18 month old little boy, and a 12 week old female puppy have in common? A whole lot more than you would think.
- They both eat kibble(Emma's kibble, we feed Clayton real food), and love to play in the toilet.
- Toilet paper is the most fun invention on the face of the planet. They both like to tear it into tiny pieces, spread it all over the house, and then eat it. And, they both get upset whenever the toilet paper gets wet and sticks to their fingers/paws.
- They have both at one point or another used the bathroom on the floor. Please don't think we're gross or anything. We're house training Emma, and well Clayton's mommy let him run around without a diaper one day. I have learned my lesson on the latter.
- They both cry at bedtime.
- They both cry when they think it's time to get up. Even if it happens to be 4am. They don't care.
- They both feel the best way to get your attention is to yell. Emma will howl, and Clayton will yell "Mama" or "Dada" at the top of his lungs.
- They both get stuck under the bed. Don't ask me how, because I don't know.
- They both get gated in or out(depending on the situation) of a room. Usually we end up keeping them together because we want them both in or out of the same room at the same time. It's funny how that works out.
- They both hug. I'm serious. I had a melt down Thursday evening about a number of different random crazy things, and they both came to me and sat in my lap with a head on each shoulder. Sweet!!
- They both love bath time. In fact, I think they would take baths together if I would let them. Now that I think about it, that isn't a bad idea and might be a great way for us to cut back on water usage.
- They both love to chew on EVERYTHING.
- They both like to eat Milk Bone dog biscuits. We're trying to teach Clayton how to give Emma her biscuits, and let's just say the lessons aren't going so well yet.
- They both like to watch commercials. Especially the Progressive Insurance commercials. I mean that lady is funny, but I don't get the obsession.
Just a day in the life. I'm loving it.