- I'm loving this southern spring weather. If it's still cold where you are I'm really sorry. For now it's over 70 degrees in NC and sunny.
- Clayton and I had a wonderful morning and afternoon with my grandparents. We did a little shopping, a little lunch, a little more shopping(is there ever too much shopping?), a little ice cream, and a lot of running outside. Clayton's currently sleeping off his big day. Thanks Grands for a great Friday.
- Clayton and I are going to the park when he wakes up for more awesome outside fun. He's getting so big and loves to bounce all over the big steps and slides.
- I'm speaking tomorrow night at the Caldwell Pregnancy Care Center's Volunteer Banquet. I'm super excited, nervous, thrilled, and anxious. If "all of the above" were an emotion I would fill in that bubble today.
- I have an awesome new pink, black, green, and white sweater to wear. Maybe tomorrow night, maybe to church on Sunday. Who knows.
- My parents and the rest of their caravan made it safely to the Holy Lands early this morning(but it was actually mid afternoon Israeli time).
- I'm thinking of stir fry and strawberries for dinner. That sounds kinda springy.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Posted by chadandnikki at 3:37 PM