- Complete FAFSA so I can maybe get a little governmental help paying for school.
- Go back to Harris Teeter for the 5th(you read that right) time and take advantage of Triple Coupons to get more freebies.
- Get some goodies for our Spring Fling scheduled for Saturday for our miniature children(0-5years old).
- Finish a flyer for Youth Revival
- Make the beds
- Eat lunch with my buddy at the Waffle House(I'm so excited about this place. The food is great and the price is even better.)
- Change the bulletin board at church(I was gonna do this on Sunday but....well....GI viruses had other plans).
- Have my High School transcripts sent to my new school(It's been so long since HS it will probably like sorting through the Dead Sea Scrolls.)
- Zumba with my SIL. (She loves it. I've never done it. I'm petrified.)
- And round the day off with dinner at my 'rents and hear all about their Israeli adventures.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Posted by chadandnikki at 9:17 AM