8 Things I'm Looking Forward to
- VBS (I love VBS it's so much fun. As adults, when else do we get to have snack and crafts all in the same night at church?)
- Jamie's HS graduation(FYI she's my youngest and longest running SIL).
- Massage and a facial on Friday. WOOT!!!
- Christmas(I really like Christmas, it's fun, loud, and there's lots of great food)
- Seeing Johanna on US again in a few weeks
- Everyday with Chad and Clayton
- Growing old with my husband
- Getting Clayton out of the bed after his nap today
8 Things I Did Yesterday
- Ate at a new restaurant for lunch
- Made my family eat sandwiches for dinner
- Had a couch "date" with the hubs. It was incredibly romantic........... we watched Man vs. Wild. We live on the edge.
- Ignored laundry and played with Clayton
8 Things I Wish
- Chocolate had no calories
- Gummy bears didn't stick to my teeth
- The world was fair
- I was taller(I'm very short for my weight)
- I could make time stand still some days and keep Clayton this age forever(but I also want him to grow and be all that God wants him to be. Paradoxical)
- The massage and facial were an every Friday occurence
- I liked to drink more than just Sweet Tea, Dt. Mtn Dew, Dt. Coke, and Water. There's a whole world of possibilities out there and my taste buds refuse me that world.
- Milk tasted better
8 Shows I watch
- Deadliest Catch
- Man vs Wild
- Whose Wedding Is It Anyway
- Clean House
- Curious George
- Chad usually controls the remote, so we watch what he wants. That's OK, cuz' I go to bed really early. He usually has to tote me to bed when he goes cuz' I fell asleep on the couch. It's a charmed life.