Oh 2009, you were most definitely an interesting year. I'm glad to wave good bye to you and say hello to 2010.
- High: Chad was finally able to gain decent control over his Type 1 diabetes. He's much more healthy and better able to take care of himself
- Low: Critical low blood sugars. We'll always have to deal with them, but it's nice that they are few and far between
- High: Finally learning to coupon successfully. I'm ashamed to admit that I've tried this so many different times and failed miserably. But now I can do it with a small margin of savings.
- Low: The amount of money I wasted before couponing and paying attention to the cost of things. Sigh.
- High: Watching Clayton change from a baby into a boy. How does that happen in 365 days?
- Low: Knowing I'll never have these days back with Clayton. Time is passing so quickly and I don't want to miss a thing.
- High: Seeing Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho from the front seat of a Nissan Quest. That trip was so much fun. I hope to be able to do it again one day.
- Low: Driving in endless amounts of road construction in Yellowstone in a Nissan Quest and being severely out numbered in the boy to girl ratio. If it wasn't for Amy I would lost all of my marbles.
- High: Learning how much people care about our family and want to see us thrive.
- Low: Unfortunately we had to hurt to learn all of these things.
- High: Positive pregnancy test
- Low: Positive for Full Trisomy 18
- High: Johanna
- Low: There is no low for this one, only a high.
So bring it on 2010. Let's see what you have to offer. I'm sure there's a lot of pain, but I'm sure there will be more joy. I expect some tears, but I expect more laughter. I'm sure to see some hurt, but there will be more healing. There will be disappointments, but there will be excessive triumphs. It's gonna be a great year.