This soup was one of the things Mom and I made on Saturday during our freezer extravaganza. It's very good and very easy.
- Cooked Chicken(boiled, fryed, microwaved(gross) it doesn't matter as long as it's cooked)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 8oz Chicken Stock/Broth(I use more)
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes(you can use any strength you like on these, I prefer Hot, Chad prefers Mild, so we use Mild)
- 4 Flour Tortilla pulled or cut apart
- 1 cup of Shredded Cheese
This is a very versatile recipe. If you like more chicken, add more chicken. Add more tortillas if you want to. Add more chicken broth for a thinner soup. It's really up to you and what your preferences are. That's all there is too it. I like to add a little sour cream when I eat it.