- 2 Baked Spaghettis (1 each)
- 4 Lasagna (2 each)
- 3 Turkey Pies(2 for me and 1 for mom)
- 4 Mexican Chicken Soup (2 each)
- 2 Tomato Chicken Gumbo (1 each)
- 2 Chicken Primavera (1 each)
- 65 BBQ Meatballs (packed in 2 Ziploc bags each)
- 2 Chili Beans (1 each)
- 2 Pumpkin Breads (1 each)
Saturday, January 2, 2010
We did it!! Mom and I cooked all day long. Our freezers are stocked and ready for our busy January. For your viewing pleasure, a pictorial of the day.
Our supply of food before we started.
Mom, Mattie(that'd be the dog) and her clean kitchen before we started.
Our helpers for the day.
The once clean and organized food table after the madness insued.
Dual crockpots doing double duty.
3 pounds of brown hamburger meat. I think we browned 10 pounds all total.
All the burners were going, and the oven was cooking. I bet we used a ton of gas today.
Mattie was in love with the trash.
Mom and Dad still have snow on their deck. And Clayton must play in the "no".
The counter of food once we were finished.
We created an entire large bag of trash today. Ridiculous.
And just because he's cute.
We made a ton of food. Here's the final count.
Posted by chadandnikki at 4:35 PM